Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Shannon & Nik
Shannon and Nik were married at the Los Posas Country Club in Camarillo CA.  Shannon was calm and collected from the beginning.  Nik was having fun with his guy's and just taking it all in... that is until he saw Shannon for the first time as she walked down the isle - he couldn't take his eyes off of her.  It did not hurt that shannon looked absolutely amazing.  Everyone at the reception was kind, and fun, and great to work with!  I really enjoyed photographing Shannon & Niks wedding, thank you for choosing me to photograph your special day:)



























2 comments:

Courtney Sargent said...

Amazing Pictures!!! I love every single photo. Shannon you look so beautiful and Nik you look handsome, I have never seen my BIG brother soooooo happy!!! XOXO

melissa mullen : life+photography said...

Jessica Lewis Photography, you've outdone yourself. . .this wedding is fantastic. Fabulous ideas, your eye is refined and I'm just loving what I'm seeing. The photo of Dad lifting her veil is just stunning and such an amazing memory. Good job!